The trouble with Ostarine: Jimmy Wallhead’s
16th March 2018
• Daniel Kinahan has been served with a court summons that alleges he is continuing to organise fights for boxing promoter MTK Global in order to launder money obtained via drug trafficking, reports the Irish Mirror. The lawsuit (case 5:2020cv02618) was launched by boxing manager Moses Heredia, who alleges that top boxer JoJo Diaz was illegally lured into signing for MTK Global with a US$100,000 payment. The lawsuit could have implications for any future fight between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua, as Fury thanked Kinahan for arranging a two fight deal in July last year. That deal is now understood to have collapsed, after a court last month ruled that he must face Deontay Wilder first.
MASSIVE THANKS TO DANIEL KINNERHAN FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN.🙏🏻👍🏻 god bless pic.twitter.com/18FfVKfCax
— TYSON FURY (@Tyson_Fury) June 10, 2020
• Powerlifter Anastasia Noskova (Анастасию Носкову) has been sanctioned with a four year ban from 30 September 2020, the Russian Anti-Doping Agency (RUSADA) announced. The 38 year old won a Bronze in the 2018 Russian Powerlifting Cup.
• Michele Giuliani has been provisionally suspended after returning an adverse analytical finding (AAF) for oxycodone, Italy’s national anti-doping agency (NADO Italia) announced. Giuliani won a bronze medal in the 54kg category at the Minsk 2019 Muay Thai European Championships.
• Ernesto Lucena Barrero, Minister of Sport of Colombia, has been appointed as the Americas representative on the Executive Committee of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). Barrero replaces Andrea Sotomayor from Ecuador, WADA announced.
• Online bookings for this event are now closed. If you would like to attend...
• Hamane Niang, President of the international basketball federation (FIBA), has stepped aside due to...
International Boxing Association (AIBA) has retained McLaren Sport Solution (MGSS), led by Professor Richard McLaren,...