Demonising Justin Gatlin
13th September 2015
• Andy Brown, the Editor of The Sports Integrity Initiative, will be attending the Tackling Match Fixing conference in London, which takes place tomorrow and Saturday. Follow @Sport_Integrity on Twitter to stay updated on the conference.
• Canelo Alvarez has returned an adverse analytical finding (AAF) for clenbuterol, reports the LA Times. The boxer’s promotors told the newspaper that the AAF could have been caused by eating contaminated meat.
• Olympic 3,000m steeplechase champion Ruth Jetbet has tested returned an adverse analytical finding (AAF) for erythropoietin (EPO), reports The Guardian. The International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) has yet to confirm the positive test.
• Azunna Anyanwu has accepted a one year sanction after returning an AAF for furosemide, the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) announced.
• The Serbian boxing federation (SBF) has sanctioned Sašu Polugića with an 18 month ban,...
An agreement between Berlinger Group and the Arne Ljungqvist Anti-Doping Foundation will see any profit...
• The Disciplinary Chamber of the Swiss Olympic Committee has sanctioned a 24 year old...